Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Number 23

I used to be a fan of Jim Carrey, but i think i'd have to say 'no more'....

While the idea is kind of neat for conspiracy theorists, you can apply it to just about any number. Seriously, pick any two-digit number, and you'll prolly start seeing it 'everywhere'. My own favorite is when a clock say 12:34. =)

Of course, it's not that this number is invading anyone's life, but that your attention is focused on it, and so it just *seems* to stand out.

Anyway, back to the movie.. It wasn't very good. The plot failed, as it became unbelievable rather quickly for me. I started to fidget, becoming impatient..could hardly wait for it to end.

It was sort of like The Da Vinci Code, but even more simplistic 'codes', and much less intrigue..not that i really enjoyed it too much either!

I give it a '5' (2+3 - aaak - it's got me!) Not really worth watching unless desperate.

Oh, and there's one nagging question for those who've seen it: why did she give him the book??? I supposed we'll have to wait for the sequel: Two Plus Three

No comments: